- A nebula; especially, the Magellanic Clouds.
- hook just right the cornea.
- A cloudy item or look in urine.
- A nebula.
- especially, the Magellanic clouds.
- a small i'm all over this the cornea.
- A cloudy object or look in urine.
- In astronomy, 1 of 2 remarkable groups of nebulæ when you look at the south hemisphere, Nubecula Major and Nubecula Minor, also referred to as the Magellanic clouds (which see, under Magellanic).
- In pathology:
- A speck or cloud in the eye.
- A cloudy look in urine because cools; cloudy matter suspended in urine.
Sentence for "nubecula"
Synonym for "nubecula"