Definition for "nub"
Sentence for "nub"
Synonym for "nub"
Rhyme for "nub"
Hypernym for "nub"
Same Context for "nub"
Urban Dictionary for "nub"
- a tiny lump.
- The essence; the core: the nub of a tale.
- The innermost section of a chrysalis in a silk cocoon.
- a little swelling or knob.
- The essence or core of an issue, argument an such like.
- The clitoris.
- A noob; a newcomer or incompetent.
- A jag, or snag; a knob; a protuberance; also, the purpose or gist, by an account.
- A knob; a protuberance.
- In cotton fiber- and wool-carding, a snarl; an entanglement; a knot; a knub.
- aim; pith; gist.
- the choicest or most crucial or many important element of some idea or experience
- a tiny swelling or protuberance
- a small piece
- going to the basketball weakly.
- To push; to push; in addition, to beckon.
- To beckon.
- To hang (Davies); nab.