- Alternative spelling of noel.
- xmas; also, a shout of pleasure at xmas for delivery of this Savior.
- a type of hymn, or canticle, of mediæval source, sung in honor of the Nativity of our Lord; a Christmas carol.
- The core, or perhaps the internal component, of a mold for casting a large hollow object.
- underneath element of a mold or of a flask, in distinction from cope; the drag.
- Christmas: a word usually used as a weight or an exclamation in Christmas songs; for this reason, a Christmas carol, correctly one penned polyphonically.
- An obsolete form of newel.
- In founding, the internal the main mildew for castings of huge hollow articles, like tanks, cisterns, and steam-engine cylinders of large size. It answers into core of smaller castings.
Definition for "nowel"
Sentence for "nowel"
Synonym for "nowel"