- to offer notice to; inform: notified the people associated with curfew by posting indications.
- Chiefly British to offer notice of; make known.
- to produce known; to declare; to write.
- to offer notice to; to see by notice; to apprise
- to offer (some body) notice of (some thing).
- inform (a person) of one thing
- to write; proclaim; give notice or information of; make understood.
- To make note of; observe.
- To give notice to; inform by terms or writing, in person or by message, or by any signs which are grasped: as, the public tend to be hereby informed.
- Definition for "notify"
- to offer notice to; inform: notified the people…
- View More
- Sentence for "notify"
- Synonym for "notify"
- Verb Forms for "notify"
- Phrases for "notify"
- Hypernym for "notify"
- Etymologically Related for "notify"
- Variant for "notify"