- Any of a few extinct marine reptiles, associated with the order Nothosauroidea, through the Triassic period
- An extinct marine reptile with longer much more slender limbs than plesiosaurs and less entirely altered for cycling.
- A reptile of the family Nothosauridæ.
- extinct marine reptile with much longer more thin limbs than plesiosaurs much less totally changed for cycling
- Definition for "nothosaur"
- Any of a few extinct marine reptiles, associated…
- View More
- Hypernym for "nothosaur"