Definition for "notch"
Sentence for "notch"
Synonym for "notch"
Verb Forms for "notch"
Phrases for "notch"
Rhyme for "notch"
Hypernym for "notch"
Cross Reference for "notch"
Form for "notch"
Same Context for "notch"
Urban Dictionary for "notch"
- Notch: Another word for Jesus.Anyone who…
- Such a cut employed for maintaining accurate documentation.
- A narrow pass between hills.
- Informal an even or level: a notch or two higher in quality.
- A V-shaped slice.
- These types of a cut, used for maintaining accurate documentation
- An indentation.
- A mountain pass; a defile
- A level or degree.
- A hollow cut-in any such thing; a nick; an indentation.
- A narrow passage between two elevations; a-deep, close pass; a defile.
- A nick or indentation; a tiny hollow or nick slice or sunk in any such thing, as with the termination of an arrow for reception for the bowstring.
- In carpentry, a hollow cut-in the facial skin of an item of timber the reception of another piece.
- A narrow defile or passageway between mountains; or, even more properly, the entry to these types of a defile, when it is nearly shut by precipices or walls of stone on either hand.
- A step or degree; a grade.
- A point in online game of cricket.
- In zoology and structure, an incision or incisure; an emargination: since, the interclavicular notch, the depression across breast-bone between the prominent ends associated with the clavicles.
- In armor, the bouche of a shield.
- the big notch for the maxilla that types the horizontal and lower boundary of this entrance on nasal hole.
- The posterior or reduced position, formed because of the conference of pubic bones. Just like pubic arch.
- just like undercut, 2.
- a V-shaped indentation
- the positioning in a selection of hills of a geological formation which less than the surrounding peaks
- a small slice
- a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- To capture by or as though through notches: notched the rating on a stick.
- casual to produce; score: notched 30 wins in one period.
- To cut or make notches in; to indent; in addition, to score by notches.
- To fit the notch of (an arrow) to the string.
- To cut a notch in (something).
- To capture (a score or similar) through notches on one thing.
- To join by way of notches.
- : (transitive) to accomplish (some thing).
- cut or make a notch into
- notch a surface to record something
- To cut a notch or notches in; indent; nick; hack; since, to notch a stick.
- To place in a notch; fit to a string because of the notch, as an arrow.
- In cricket, to mark or score; have as score the amount of.
- to create an undercut in (a tree) preparatory to felling (it). Additionally undercut.