- people legally empowered to witness and approve the legitimacy of papers and to take affidavits and depositions.
- an officer who are able to provide oaths and statutory declarations, experience and authenticate documents and perform specific various other acts differing from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- some one legitimately empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and also to just take depositions
- Definition for "notary public"
- people legally empowered to witness and approve the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "notary public"