- Of or regarding a notary general public.
- Executed or drafted by a notary general public.
- with respect to a notary or notaries.
- Written or executed by a notary.
- Of or pertaining to a notary; done or taken by a notary
- Of or with respect to a notary: as, a notarial seal; notarial research or attestation; notarial fees.
- complete or taken by a notary.
- An act before a notary, so authenticated by him.
- Of or pertaining to the notarium, or united vertebræ into the anterior an element of the thoracic region of some pterodactyls.
Sentence for "notarial"
- I repeat the recommendations heretofore made…
Cross Reference for "notarial"
Same Context for "notarial"