Definition for "notability"
- The state or quality of becoming eminent or…
Sentence for "notability"
Hypernym for "notability"
Same Context for "notability"
- The state or quality of becoming eminent or worth notice.
- A prominent or significant person.
- the high quality or state to be significant or eminent
- A notable or eminent person
- top-notch becoming significant.
- A notable, or remarkable, person or thing; someone of note.
- a notable saying.
- a high profile that is an inspiration to other people
- The character of being notable; notableness.
- A notable saying.
- A notable individual; someone of note.