- an official plea by a defendant of not-being culpable for the criminal activity with which the defendant is charged.
- A verdict or formal choosing by the legal system that a defendant is not culpable when it comes to crime with which the defendant was recharged.
- a part of a jury or tribunal encouraging acquittal, or a vote cast meant for acquittal.
- an individual who was acquitted of a crime.
- Of people, legally innocent of a crime that they have-been accused of in a court of law.
- declared simple of a particular offense or crime; legitimately blameless
Sentence for "not guilty"
Antonym for "not guilty"
Equivalent for "not guilty"
Urban Dictionary for "not guilty"