- The part of medication that deals with the classification of diseases.
- A classification of conditions.
- A treatise or written category of conditions.
- the analysis of diseases; the organized research or classification of condition.
- The qualities or clinical understanding of a certain condition.
- A systematic arrangement, or category, of conditions.
- That branch of medical science which treats of conditions, or associated with the classification of conditions.
- A systematic arrangement or classification of diseases; that part of medical research which treats of classification of diseases.
- the part of health research coping with the classification of infection
Sentence for "nosology"
Hypernym for "nosology"
Same Context for "nosology"
Medical Dictionary for "nosology"
- The organized classification of diseases, or…