- an item of armor that types section of a helmet and protects the nose.
- The element of a set of glasses that meets across the nostrils.
- See noseband.
- The element of a microscope, often rotatable, to which several objective lenses are attached.
- such a thing (originally some armour) that protects the nostrils
- The bridge between spectacle contacts that rests on nose
- The section of a microscope that holds the goals
- a strap that's the element of a bridle that goes over the animal's nostrils
- the link between two lenses; rests regarding the nostrils
- armor-plate that safeguards the nose
Definition for "nosepiece"
- an item of armor that types section of…
Sentence for "nosepiece"
- Then, with his other nostril pinched…
Hypernym for "nosepiece"