- The section of a bridle or halter that passes over an animal's nostrils. Also known as nosepiece.
- The element of a bridle or halter that explains the nose of an animal, particularly a horse.
- That part of the headstall of a bridle which passes over a horse's nostrils.
- That section of a bridle which comes within the nostrils and is connected to the cheek-straps. Also referred to as nose-piece. See cut under use.
- a strap this is the section of a bridle that goes over the pet's nose
- Definition for "noseband"
- The section of a bridle or halter that…
- View More
- Sentence for "noseband"
- Synonym for "noseband"
- Hypernym for "noseband"