- A bag in which feed for a horse, ox, and/or want, could be fastened beneath the nose by a string passing within the head.
- A bag where feed for a horse, ox, and/or like, is fastened underneath the nose by a string moving over the head.
- A bag to contain feed for a horse, having straps at its open-end, by which it may possibly be fastened regarding horse's mind.
- a canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse); covers the muzzle and fastens at the top of the head
- Definition for "nosebag"
- Sentence for "nosebag"
- [FN#139] The "nosebag"; vol.ii. 52, etc.…
- View More
- Synonym for "nosebag"
- Hypernym for "nosebag"
- Same Context for "nosebag"
- Urban Dictionary for "nosebag"