- A ring inserted through the nostrils of an animal to allow the passing of a rope, for leading or securing.
- A ring or any other ornament inserted through the nostrils.
- A ring attached towards snout of cattle, to ensure they are follow instantly when a chain is attached to the ring.
- A ring used on someone's nostrils, for precious jewelry
- a ring used regarding nose as an ornament or on nostrils of an animal to manage it
Sentence for "nose ring"
- If you are wondering which nostril…
Hypernym for "nose ring"
Urban Dictionary for "nose ring"