- A sudden cold gale from the north.
- a very good wind blowing from north.
- A wind from north; esp., a powerful and cool north wind in Tx and also the vicinity regarding the Gulf of Mexico.
- a good or cool northerly wind.
- A violent cold north wind blowing, mainly in wintertime, over Texas and gulf.
- a wind that blows from the north
- To veer or have a tendency toward the north, because the wind; run toward the north.
- Definition for "norther"
- Sentence for "norther"
- "I could understand it," continued Captain…
- View More
- Same Context for "norther"
- Urban Dictionary for "norther"