- The way or point-on the mariner's compass midway between due north and due east, or 45° east of because of north.
- An area or region lying in the northeast.
- an area regarding the northeast united states of america, typically including the brand new England says, ny, and sometimes Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- The compass point halfway between north and east, especially 45°, abbreviated as NE.
- the idea between your north and east, at the same distance from each; the northeast component or region.
- that time coming between north and eastern that is equally remote from their store; N. 45˚ E., or E. 45˚ N.
- the direction equivalent to the northeastward compass point
- the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees
- the northeastern area of the united states of america
- a place when you look at the northeastern element of a country, area, or city
- To, toward, of, facing, or perhaps in the northeast.
- beginning in or from the northeast: a northeast wind.
- Towards the northeast; northeastward.
- Of or with respect to the northeast; northeastern.
- Of or with respect to the northeast; proceeding toward the northeast, or originating from the period
- situated in or oriented toward the northeast
- coming from the northeast
- In, from, or toward the northeast.
- Toward the northeast.
- to, toward, or perhaps in the northeast
- related to the northeast; continuing from or directed toward that point; northeastern: as, a northeast wind; to carry a northeast training course. Abbreviated N. E.
- To or through the northeast.
- Definition for "northeast"
- The way or point-on the mariner's compass midway…
- View More
- Sentence for "northeast"
- Quotes for "northeast"
- "I wanted my children to have…"
- View More
- Antonym for "northeast"
- Phrases for "northeast"
- Rhyme for "northeast"
- Hypernym for "northeast"
- Cross Reference for "northeast"
- Equivalent for "northeast"
- Same Context for "northeast"
- Urban Dictionary for "northeast"