- The direction or point on the mariner's compass halfway between due north and northwest, or 22°30ʹ west of due north.
- The compass bearing or compass point halfway between north and northwest, particularly 337.5°, abbreviated as NNW.
- To, toward, of, dealing with, or perhaps in the north-northwest.
- In, from, or toward the north-northwest.
- to, toward, or perhaps in the north-northwest
Sentence for "north-northwest"
- When the Ophiocordyceps unilateralis fungus strikes,…
Phrases for "north-northwest"
Hypernym for "north-northwest"