- The way or point on the mariner's compass midway between due north and northeast, or 22°30ʹ east of due north.
- The compass bearing or compass point halfway between north and northeast, specifically 22.5°, abbreviated as NNE.
- One of 32 known as cardinal things.
- To, toward, of, dealing with, or in the north-northeast.
- In, from, or toward the north-northeast.
- to, toward, or in the north-northeast
Sentence for "north-northeast"
Phrases for "north-northeast"
Hypernym for "north-northeast"