- person who refrains from using one thing, as of narcotic medications or alcoholic beverages.
- an individual who is not a user (of medications, some type of computer system, etc.).
- insufficient consumption; failure to utilize.
- Neglect or omission to make use of an easement or team or even to assert the right.
- in-law: Neglect or omission to use an easement or any other right: as, the non-user of a corporate franchise.
- Neglect of official task; default of performing the obligations and services required of an officer.
- A not utilizing; failure to make use of.
- Neglect or omission to utilize an easement or team or to assert a right.
Sentence for "nonuser"
- We may have here not only…
- View More