- perhaps not owned by a labor union: nonunion plumbers.
- maybe not acknowledging or working with a labor union or employing union users: a nonunion store.
- maybe not part of a labor union; perhaps not unionized.
- perhaps not owned by, or connected to, a trades union.
- Not using trade-union users; not acknowledging or favoring investments unions or trades-unionists.
- maybe not owned by or otherwise not allowing association with a trade union
- The failure of a fractured bone tissue to cure typically.
- maybe not owned by a trades-union: as, a non-union man.
- That does not distribute on principles or the dictation of a trade-union; maybe not employing union guys as a result, and exclusively: as, a non-union shop.
- Definition for "nonunion"
- perhaps not owned by a labor union: nonunion…
- View More
- Sentence for "nonunion"
- Phrases for "nonunion"
- Rhyme for "nonunion"
- Equivalent for "nonunion"
- Same Context for "nonunion"