- Of or concerning disease unknown becoming brought on by a specific pathogen: nonspecific urethritis.
- Of or concerning immunity that develops naturally due to your hereditary makeup or physiology and does not occur from a previous disease or vaccination.
- not certain
- not due to a specific pathogen
- not due to earlier infection or vaccination
- that doesn't simply stain one kind of muscle
- maybe not brought on by a specific representative; used additionally of staining for making microscope slides
Sentence for "nonspecific"
- Formerly known as nonspecific vaginitis, or…
Phrases for "nonspecific"
Rhyme for "nonspecific"
Same Context for "nonspecific"