- That which the immune system identifies as foreign towards the body.
- Any entity aside from yourself.
- All agents and substances which are not human body's own.
- That which is certainly not oneself.
- Any material that comes into the body and it is perhaps not acquiesced by the defense mechanisms as being element of its human anatomy, therefore triggering an immune response; any product appearing toward immunity system to be international to its body.
Sentence for "nonself"
- It seems to me there is…
- View More