- maybe not rigid: a nonrigid framework.
- Of, associated with, or becoming a lighter-than-air aircraft that holds its shape by gasoline pressure.
- maybe not rigid; versatile
- That preserves its form just by interior gas pressure
- maybe not rigid; specially, designating an airship having a shape maintained only by inner gasoline stress and without a supporting construction. Opposite of rigid.
- designating an airship having a shape preserved just by internal gasoline pressure and without a supporting construction
Sentence for "nonrigid"
- "Voiced plosives," we're told, "are like…
Etymologically Related for "nonrigid"