- The practice or principle of full obedience to expert no matter if unjust or arbitrary.
- The practice or concept of refusing to resort to force even in defense against assault.
- insufficient weight; perhaps not actively resisting
- The axioms or rehearse of a nonresistant; passive obedience; submission to expert, energy, oppression, or physical violence without opposition.
- The lack of opposition; passive obedience: submission to authority, even if unjustly exercised, without physical resistance.
- team refusal to turn to assault even yet in defense against physical violence
- Definition for "nonresistance"
- The practice or principle of full obedience to…
- View More
- Sentence for "nonresistance"
- Hypernym for "nonresistance"
- Same Context for "nonresistance"