- Not living in a specific spot: nonresident students who commute to classes.
- Chiefly brand new England Of or relating to property possessed by individuals who are resident only in the summertime.
- not resident; alien; foreign; perhaps not surviving in the place under consideration
- perhaps not surviving in a particular location, using one's own estate, or perhaps in your proper destination.
- not-living in a certain location or had by permanent residents
- one who just isn't a resident; an alien; a foreigner
- A nonresident person; one who will not live in the State or jurisdiction.
- a person who cannot reside within the jurisdiction.
- person who doesn't reside on his own lands or perhaps in where their authoritative obligations require, as a clergyman who lives from their cure.
- someone who will not are now living in a certain destination
- Not living within the jurisdiction.
- Not living on a single's own property, in a single's pastorate, or perhaps in an individual's proper destination: as, a non-resident clergyman or land-owner.
- Definition for "nonresident"
- Not living in a specific spot: nonresident students…
- View More
- Sentence for "nonresident"
- Rhyme for "nonresident"
- Hypernym for "nonresident"
- Same Context for "nonresident"