- that simply cannot be renewed: a nonrenewable license.
- Of or associated with an electricity source, such oil or gas, or an all-natural resource, including a metallic ore, which is not changeable after it is often utilized.
- incapable of be renewed; incompetent at revival.
- with regards to a reference, unsustainable; unable to be regrown or renewed; devoid of an ongoing or continuous supply of offer; finite.
- That can never be renewed. Opposite of green.
- that may not be renewed
- a reference that's not renewable.
Sentence for "nonrenewable"
Synonym for "nonrenewable"
Rhyme for "nonrenewable"
Same Context for "nonrenewable"