- perhaps not native
- not-being or consists of aborigines. Opposite of indigenous.
- Of individuals produced an additional area or country than that lived in; foreign-born.
- beginning in a new region and acclimated to a different environment; -- of plants or pets.
- not being or made up of aborigines
- of plants or animals originating in a part of the world apart from in which these are generally growing
- of people created an additional location or country than that lived-in
- an individual who is not a native
Sentence for "nonnative"
- In California, the bellwether for all…
Rhyme for "nonnative"
Equivalent for "nonnative"
Same Context for "nonnative"