- some of several elements, such air or sulfur, that are lacking the actual and chemical properties of metals.
- a component, including phosphorus or chlorine, that will not possess substance or actual properties of a metal
- Any one associated with collection of elements which, as compared aided by the metals, have, produce, or enjoy, acid instead of fundamental properties; a metalloid.
- a chemical factor lacking typical metallic properties
- In. n chem., an element which includes perhaps not the character of a metal. See metalloid.
- maybe not containing or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- Definition for "nonmetal"
- some of several elements, such air or sulfur,…
- View More
- Sentence for "nonmetal"
- Synonym for "nonmetal"
- Hypernym for "nonmetal"
- Equivalent for "nonmetal"
- Same Context for "nonmetal"