- Not in a straight range.
- Mathematics developing due to a procedure that is not linear.
- Mathematics Containing a variable with an exponent apart from one. Used of an equation.
- Of or regarding a system of equations whoever results are not proportional for their reasons. Such a collection of equations is crazy.
- Of or associated with a device whose behavior is explained by a couple of nonlinear equations and whoever production is not proportional to its feedback.
- Of or regarding the result of these a tool.
- perhaps not lying on a straight range
- whoever atoms try not to lay in a straight range
- having an item of separate factors, or a variable with an exponent not add up to one
- whose result is certainly not straight proportional to its input
- erratic and unstable; looking after leap back-and-forth
- perhaps not depictable graphically as a straight line; perhaps not switching by a consistent quantity per unit of time, distance, or any other separate variable. Opposite of linear.
- Containing factors of greater than initial degree; -- of an equation. Opposite of linear.
- Represented by equations containing variables in excess of the initial level; -- of real processes or interactions. Opposite of linear.
- designating or involving an equation whoever terms aren't regarding the first-degree
- maybe not linear; in mathematics, not associated with the first degree.
Sentence for "nonlinear"
Form for "nonlinear"
Same Context for "nonlinear"
Urban Dictionary for "nonlinear"
- Not simple, quite difficult to eliminate.…