- maybe not penetrating your body, as by cut or injection: noninvasive surgery; a noninvasive diagnostic strategy.
- maybe not invading healthier muscle: noninvasive cancer associated with kidney.
- Not invasive.
- Of a surgical or any other surgical procedure, not needing an incision.
- concerning a method that doesn't include puncturing the skin or entering a body cavity
Sentence for "noninvasive"
- Her publications include an essay in…
Phrases for "noninvasive"
Form for "noninvasive"
Same Context for "noninvasive"