- Not electric; perhaps not managed by electricity.
- Not capable of performing electricity.
- Not electric; carrying out electricity.
- maybe not running on electrical energy; -- of devices, resources, or products.
- A substance that isn't an insulator (i. e., a power); whatever transmits electricity, as a metal; a conductor.
- A substance that's not an electric, or one that transmits electrical energy, as metals.
- perhaps not electric; performing electricity: now disused.
Sentence for "nonelectric"
Synonym for "nonelectric"
Equivalent for "nonelectric"
Same Context for "nonelectric"