- Lacking distinctive qualities; having no individual character or form: "This expression gave temporary meaning to a set of features otherwise nondescript” ( Katherine Anne Porter).
- Not described (inside scholastic literary works); undescribed, unidentified.
- Without differentiating attributes or attributes; unexceptional.
- maybe not hitherto explained
- Dull or uninteresting; undistinguished.
- lacking distinct or individual attributes; lifeless and uninteresting
- An undistinguished, unexceptional individual or thing.
- A thing maybe not however explained; that of which no-account or description has been provided; some thing unusual, or scarcely classifiable.
- Anything that will not be explained.
- one or thing not effortlessly explained or classified: often applied disparagingly.
- you were perhaps not quickly categorized rather than quite interesting
- maybe not hitherto explained or classified.
- Not easily described; abnormal or amorphous: of no particular kind; odd; unclassifiable; indescribable.
- Definition for "nondescript"
- Lacking distinctive qualities; having no individual character or…
- View More
- Sentence for "nondescript"
- “I…” Sabrina edged a sideways glance…
- View More
- Synonym for "nondescript"
- Phrases for "nondescript"
- Rhyme for "nondescript"
- Hypernym for "nondescript"
- Equivalent for "nondescript"
- Same Context for "nondescript"