- that will not conform, either into the guidelines of a proven church, or even formal laws
- maybe not complying; declining conformity; specifically, perhaps not complying towards the set up church of a country.
- maybe not conforming to established customs or doctrines especially in religion
- Failing or refusing to conform; specifically, declining to comply with the requisitions of this Act of Uniformity, or to conform to the kinds and laws of the Church of England. See nonconformist.
Sentence for "nonconforming"
- -- Converting jumbo to non-jumbo: Another…
Equivalent for "nonconforming"