- that doesn't carry out (electricity or heat).
- maybe not conducting; nonconductive; perhaps not transferring a fluid or force; -- used specifically of electric energy.
- not able to carry out heat or electricity or noise
- unable to conduct heat or electrical energy or sound
- Not conducting; not transferring: thus, with regards to electrical energy, wax is a non-conducting material.
Sentence for "nonconducting"
- If possible, stand on something dry…
Synonym for "nonconducting"
Same Context for "nonconducting"