- The present or particular occasion: "Her tendency to discover a touch of sadness had for the nonce disappeared” ( Theodore Dreiser).
- The one or solitary celebration; today's explanation or function (now only in for the nonce).
- A nonce word.
- several, generally created randomly or from time, used once in a cryptographic protocol, to avoid replay attacks.
- A sex offender, specifically of children; a paedophile.
- A stupid or pointless person.
- A datum built to be able to be special to a particular message in a stream, to prevent replay attacks.
- In a security manufacturing context, a value utilized only once.
- The one or single celebration; the current call or purpose; -- mainly utilized in the term for nonce, i. age. when it comes to present time.
- the present event
- denoting anything happening as soon as.
- A word of no separate standing, used just in after expressions.
- Definition for "nonce"
- The present or particular occasion: "Her tendency to…
- View More
- Sentence for "nonce"
- In the United Kingdom and Australia,…
- View More
- Synonym for "nonce"
- Rhyme for "nonce"
- Hypernym for "nonce"
- Cross Reference for "nonce"
- Form for "nonce"
- Same Context for "nonce"
- Urban Dictionary for "nonce"