- Law Failure of a defendant to surface in an action.
- legislation Failure of a witness or party to surface in reaction to a subpoena or notice.
- A failure to seem, especially in a trial
- Default of appearance, like in courtroom, to prosecute or defend; failure appearing.
- Failure or don't make an appearance; standard of appearance, such as courtroom, to prosecute or guard.
- failure to look (especially as at judge)
Sentence for "nonappearance"
Phrases for "nonappearance"
Hypernym for "nonappearance"
Same Context for "nonappearance"