- The middle to highest point of part of an ecliptic that is over the horizon at any period of time.
- The middle or greatest point for the part of the ecliptic which is at any given moment above the horizon. It's the ninetieth amount of the ecliptic, reckoned from things which its intersected because of the horizon.
- In astronomy, one (usually the top) associated with two things on the ecliptic which are 90 levels through the intersections of the group because of the horizon.
- Of or pertaining to the ninetieth degree or to a nonagesimal.
- from the quantity 90; with respect to a nonagesimal.
Sentence for "nonagesimal"
- His commentary on Aratus shows that…
- View More