- someone 90 years old or between 90 and a century old.
- one that is amongst the chronilogical age of 90 and 99, comprehensive. A person who is in his or her tenth decade.
- an individual ninety yrs . old.
- A person who is ninety years old.
- someone whose age is within the 1990s
- Being involving the age of 90 and 99, inclusive. In a single's tenth decade.
- Of or regarding a nonagenarian.
- becoming from 90 to 99 years old
- Containing or pertaining to ninety.
Sentence for "nonagenarian"
- Brown's ambition for the project is…
Hypernym for "nonagenarian"
Equivalent for "nonagenarian"
Same Context for "nonagenarian"