- the time scale during which one is legally underage.
- A Time Period Of immaturity: "The bravest accomplishments were constantly accomplished into the nonage of a nation” ( Thomas Paine).
- hawaii to be a.
- an occasion of immaturity.
- A payment formerly made of on parish clergy upon the death of a parishioner.
- The ninth element of movable products, previously payable towards the clergy on the death of people within their parishes.
- Time of life before you becomes old; legal immaturity; minority.
- The period of legal infancy, where an individual is, into the eyes for the law, incapable of handle their own matters; minority. See age, n., 3.
- The period of immaturity generally speaking.
- A ninth part of movables, that former times ended up being compensated to your English clergy in the loss of people in their parish, and stated on pretense of being specialized in pious uses.
- any age prior to the appropriate age
Sentence for "nonage"
Synonym for "nonage"
Hypernym for "nonage"
Same Context for "nonage"