- An omission or fail to take action, esp. whatever should have now been done. Cf. malfeasance.
- The omission of some work which must have now been carried out because of the celebration: distinguished from misfeasance.
- failing to act whenever under an obligation to do so; a refusal (without adequate reason) to do that which it's your legal task to complete
- Definition for "non-feasance"
- An omission or fail to take action, esp.…
- View More
- Sentence for "non-feasance"
- Hypernym for "non-feasance"
- Variant for "non-feasance"