- The view joined against a plaintiff whom fails to appear in judge to prosecute a suit.
- in-law, a common legislation wisdom entered resistant to the plaintiff as he will not prosecute his action.
- a judgment registered and only the defendant if the plaintiff has not proceeded his action (e.g., has not yet appeared in court)
- A judgement joined contrary to the plaintiff in a suit in which she or he doesn't seem to prosecute.
- A judgment entered from the plaintiff in a suit where he does not seem to prosecute. See nolle prosequi.
- Definition for "non prosequitur"
- The view joined against a plaintiff whom fails…
- View More
- Hypernym for "non prosequitur"
- Variant for "non prosequitur"