- Of or relating to lawmaking; legislative.
- According to a system of law.
- Of or concerning the viewpoint of legislation.
- Of or concerning the study or breakthrough of basic clinical regulations.
- determining legislation
- Legislative; enacting regulations.
- associated with or relating to the research abstract universal axioms
- Legislative; enacting guidelines.
- with respect to a nomothete, or even to the human body of nomothetes.
- established on a system of law or by a lawgiver; nomistic: since, nomothetic religions.
- Noting a science which aims at the breakthrough of universals or general guidelines: in opposition to idiographic.
Sentence for "nomothetic"
Synonym for "nomothetic"
Equivalent for "nomothetic"