- The study and advancement of basic actual and reasonable rules.
- The study of laws
- The study of general actual and logical rules
- The technology of the rules of head; logical psychology.
- The research of law; legislation.
- The science associated with the regulations of the head; rational therapy.
- The research of law and legislation.
- The technology for the rules of this mind, especially associated with the fundamental guidelines of reasoning.
- That element of botany which relates to the lawful restrictions which regulate the variations of organs.
- Definition for "nomology"
- The study and advancement of basic actual and…
- View More
- Sentence for "nomology"
- Synonym for "nomology"
- Etymologically Related for "nomology"
- Form for "nomology"