- A graph consisting of three coplanar curves, each graduated for a different variable so that a straight line cutting all three curves intersects the related values of each variable.
- A chart representing numerical interactions.
- A nomogram.
- The graphic presentation of numerical relations by any one of various procedures or methods.
- a graphic representation of numerical relations
- Definition for "nomograph"
- A graph consisting of three coplanar curves, each…
- View More
- Sentence for "nomograph"
- Hypernym for "nomograph"
- Same Context for "nomograph"