Definition for "nominal"
- Of, resembling, relating to, or composed of a…
Sentence for "nominal"
Synonym for "nominal"
Antonym for "nominal"
Phrases for "nominal"
Rhyme for "nominal"
Hyponym for "nominal"
Hypernym for "nominal"
Cross Reference for "nominal"
Equivalent for "nominal"
Same Context for "nominal"
Urban Dictionary for "nominal"
- just what HP technology support states…
- Of, resembling, relating to, or composed of a name or names.
- Assigned to or bearing your name: moderate stocks.
- Existing in name only.
- Philosophy Of or concerning nominalism.
- Insignificantly tiny; trifling: a nominal amount.
- Business Of, concerning, or being the quantity or face worth of a sum of income or a stock certification, for instance, rather than the buying energy or market value.
- company Of, associated with, or becoming the interest rate or get back without adjustment for compounding or inflation.
- Grammar Of or regarding a noun or word group that works as a noun.
- Aerospace & Engineering in accordance with program or design: a nominal trip check.
- Of, resembling, associated with, or composed of a name or brands.
- Assigned to or bearing your name.
- Existing in name just.
- Of or associated with nominalism.
- Insignificantly little; trifling.
- Of or concerning the assumed or approximate worth, as opposed to the actual value.
- Of, regarding, or becoming the total amount or face worth of a sum of money or a stock certification, as an example, and not the buying power or marketplace price.
- Of, relating to, or becoming the interest or return without adjustment for compounding or rising prices.
- Of or regarding a noun or word group that works as a noun.
- Relating to plan or design; normal.
- Without modification to eliminate the consequences of rising prices; compared with genuine.
- Having values whose order is insignificant.
- Of or regarding a name or names; having to do with the literal meaning of a word; verbal.
- current in title only; not real.
- Insignificant; trifling; -- of rates or expenses, in comparison utilizing the benefits attained.
- Within appropriate restrictions; needlessly to say; ; -- utilized mostly in aviation and space operations.
- concerning or constituting or bearing or giving a name
- insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal)
- pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- present in name just
- of, relating to, or attribute of an amount which is not modified for inflation
- known as; bearing title of a particular person
- Grammar A word or band of words functioning as a noun.
- A noun or word-group that works as a noun phrase.
- an integral part of speech that stocks functions with nouns and adjectives.
- A nominalist.
- A verb formed from a noun.
- A name; an appellation.
- A nominalist.
- A verb formed from a noun; a denominative.
- a phrase that may function as the subject or item of a verb
- Pertaining to a name or term; giving the meaning of a word; spoken: as, a nominal definition.
- Of or with respect to a noun or substantive.
- current in title only; maybe not real; ostensible; just so-called: as, a nominal difference or difference; a nominal Christian; moderate possessions; a nominal cost.