- One who assigns names, as with clinical classification.
- An assistant just who focuses primarily on offering timely and spatially relevant reminders associated with the brands of persons and other socially information.
- person who assigns or constructs brands for individuals or items or courses thereof, as in a scientific classification system.
- A document containing these types of title tasks.
- person who calls persons or things by their names.
- person who provides brands to things, or whom settles and adjusts the nomenclature of any art or technology; in addition, an inventory or language of technical names.
- A person who calls things or persons by their names.
- a person who or that which offers names, or applies specific or technical brands.
- a listing of brands organized alphabetically or in other system; a glossary; a vocabulary; specially, a listing of medical names so arranged.
Sentence for "nomenclator"
Synonym for "nomenclator"
Etymologically Related for "nomenclator"