- Heraldry the idea on an escutcheon between the fess point while the base point; the midpoint within the reduced half the escutcheon.
- A point halfway between the fess point and also the center base point of an escutcheon.
- a spot halfway involving the fess point as well as the middle base point of an escutcheon; -- labeled as also navel point. See escutcheon.
- In heraldry, identical to waist line point (which see, under navel).
- the center point on a shield
- Definition for "nombril"
- Heraldry the idea on an escutcheon between the…
- View More
- Sentence for "nombril"
- Hypernym for "nombril"
- Variant for "nombril"