- a brief fiber combed from lengthy fibers through the planning of textile yarns.
- a quick fiber left over from combing wool or spinning silk during the planning of textile yarns. It is sometimes referred to as 'natural Silk', although this is somewhat of a misnomer.
- a quick or waste piece or knot of wool separated from the longer staple by combing; in addition, an equivalent piece or shred of waste silk.
- among quick pieces and knots of wool obtained from the long staple undergoing combing.
Sentence for "noil"
Urban Dictionary for "noil"
- a phrase always describe the climax…