- Characterized by or having many nodes or protuberances; jointed or knobby at intervals.
- Knot-like; inflamed
- Knotty; having numerous or conspicuous nodes.
- Having nodes or prominences; getting the alternative bones increased, as antennæ of certain bugs.
- In botany, knotty or knobby; given knots or inner transverse partitions, whilst the leaves of some species of Juncus.
- In zoology:
- Having a node or nodes: stated of a longitudinal human body that is inflamed or dilated at several things.
- Having knot-like swellings on top.
Sentence for "nodose"
- Labeling of uterine-related neurons in the…
Synonym for "nodose"
Cross Reference for "nodose"